Community Coffee Class, 9/9/23
Ready to make fresh, quality coffee at home? Cheyenne's award-winning coffee roastery is offering a community class that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to make the perfect cup of coffee in your own kitchen, plus a live craft roasting demo with beans fresh off the roaster for you to take home.
Learn about specialty grade coffee, the basics of craft roasting, the "farm to cup" philosophy, and expert step-by-step instructions for some of our favorite brewing methods. Our Master Roaster Scott will be demonstrating a live roast during class, so you can fully experience our craft roasting process (and take home a bag of freshly roasted beans)!
Where: Snowy Elk Coffee Roastery (6002 US-30, Unit B, Cheyenne WY)
When: Saturday, Sept. 9th (8:00am-10:30am)
- Live coffee roasting demo (you'll leave with a bag of freshly roasted coffee)
- What is specialty grade coffee, and the difference it makes in your cup
- Basics of craft roasting
- Learn about the "farm to cup" philosophy and lineage of coffee
- Different home brewing methods (home espresso, pour-over, french press, cold brew)
- Brewing demonstrations
- Q and A session with Snowy Elk Coffee's Owner and Master Roaster
Questions? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org