Community Classes in Cheyenne, WY
Community Coffee Class, 11/26/22
Ready to make fresh, quality coffee at home? Cheyenne's award-winning coffee roastery is offering a community class that will provide you with the skills and knowledge to make the perfect cup of coffee in your own kitchen.
Learn about specialty grade coffee beans, the basics of craft roasting, the "farm to cup" philosophy of coffee, and expert step-by-step instructions for some of our favorite brewing methods (including home espresso, pour-over and cold brew). We will also be doing a live roast demo during class, so you can fully experience our craft roasting process!
Where: Snowy Elk Coffee Roastery (6002 US-30, Unit B, Cheyenne WY)
When: Saturday, November 26th (8:00am-9:30am)
- Live coffee roasting demo
- What is specialty grade coffee, and the difference it makes in your cup
- Basics of craft roasting
- Learn about the "farm to cup" philosophy and lineage of coffee
- Different home brewing methods (home espresso, pour-over, french press, cold brew)
- Brewing demonstrations
- Q and A session with Snowy Elk Coffee's Owner and Master Roaster
Questions? Contact Julie, email@example.com